Please note: all positions close at 3:30 p.m. on the designated day unless otherwise stated.
Moore Norman Technology Center takes great pride in the more than 200 full time, and equal part time employees on staff. They are the best at what they do, and believe in MNTC’s mission and goals. Ready to join our team?
- We offer an attractive salary and benefits package whether to instructors, teachers, support staff or professional support staff.
- The Human Resources Office is open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for walk-in inquiries.
- The Human Resources Office accepts full-time and part-time applications when a position has been advertised and/or posted online.
- Applications for short-term teaching positions or substituting are accepted at any time.
- An application form must be on file in order to apply for any position.
- MNTC complies with the American Disabilities Act. If accommodations are needed for the application process, please inform the Human Resources office as soon as possible. TDD access is available through 1-800-722-0353.
You can fill out and submit an application online by clicking on the "apply" button on a job description page. To download and print an application, click the link at the top of this page. Applications can be faxed to 405-217-8271. Applications can also be dropped off at the Human Resources Office at 4701 12th Ave. NW, Norman, OK.
Safety is of primary importance and an integral part of the operation of MNTC.
- MNTC is a drug free and tobacco free facility.
- Firearms and other weapons and destructive devices are prohibited in, on, at or about the school property or activities.
- Any student or employee who violates this policy will be subject to the suspension, expulsion, demotion and/or termination provisions of applicable laws, regulations and school policies.
Minimum qualifications are identified on the job description, available upon request through the Human Resources Department.
Applications will be accepted in the Human Resources Department, 4701 12th Avenue NW, Norman, OK 73069.
You can also fax your application to 405.217.8271.
There will be no discrimination in the technology center because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender expression or identity, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or genetic information in its programs, services, activities and employment. The district also provides equal access to the Boy Scouts of America and other designated youth groups.
The following people have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the technology center's non-discrimination policy: MNTC’s Human Resources Director (for employees) and the Educational Services Director (for students). Inquiries concerning application of this policy may be made by calling 405.364.5763 or by visiting the Franklin Road Campus at 4701 12th Avenue NW, Norman, Oklahoma 73069. Section 135, Oklahoma School Code prohibits a school from employing or re-employing anyone who has been convicted of a felony. If this would prohibit your employment, please do not complete this application.
All MNTC instruction and curriculum is provided in English unless specifically stated otherwise.