Help in Reaching Employment (H.I.R.E)
MNTC’s HIRE program is a leader in providing education and employment services to Oklahomans receiving TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy families). Since 1993, HIRE has provided hundreds of individuals with skills and support necessary to become successful in today’s workplace.
H.I.R.E Program Offerings:
- Help in finding a career that fits your interests and abilities
- Personal job placement guidance with resume, application, and job search training
- Resources and supportive services to ensure your success
- Assistance with math, reading, spelling, and language skills
- Community internship opportunities
- Full-time, 31 hour per week schedule to meet DHS requirements
- Microsoft Office training in Word, Access, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint
Plus, H.I.R.E Provides:
Whether for yourself, or someone else you know, MNTC’s HIRE program is designed to increase the employment opportunities for people looking to improve the quality of their lives. The proof is in the comments provided by our clients:
I have had many chances to make something in my life count and never took on the battle of accomplishing it. By going to HIRE I have done that and much more. The support is always helpful! I am a GED graduate and a Moore Norman Graduate thanks to being a part of HIRE.
If you are having trouble trying to get in school and trying to find a good job, HIRE is the best place to be. The staff at HIRE really helps you get started on your way to a better career and a better life.
It’s a hand up - not a hand out. If you are serious about getting ahead they will help you by providing the tools you need to reach your goals.
This is the greatest opportunity I have ever had. To be able to go back to school, where I’ve learned I don’t have to give up on myself or my goals just because I lost track of my life. Now, I’m back on track, in school, actually going somewhere with my life, with a higher self-esteem, and loving life one day at a time! Thanks HIRE!