Moore Norman Technology Center takes great pride in the more than 200 full time, and equal part time employees on staff. They are the best at what they do, and believe in MNTC’s mission and goals.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package whether to instructors, teachers, support staff or professional support staff.
Are you ready to join our team?
- The Human Resources Office is open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for walk-in inquiries.
- The Human Resources Office accepts full-time and part-time applications when a position has been advertised and/or posted online.
- Applications for short-term teaching positions or substituting are accepted at any time.
- An application form must be on file in order to apply for any position.
- MNTC complies with the American Disabilities Act. If accommodations are needed for the application process, please inform the Human Resources office as soon as possible. TDD access is available through 1-800-722-0353.
- All MNTC instruction and curriculum is provided in English unless specifically stated otherwise.
Safety is of primary importance and an integral part of the operation of MNTC.
- MNTC is a drug free and tobacco free facility.
- Firearms and other weapons and destructive devices are prohibited in, on, at or about the school property or activities.
- Any student or employee who violates this policy will be subject to the suspension, expulsion, demotion and/or termination provisions of applicable laws, regulations and school policies.