First Day of School Information
First day, August 15
Students whose high school starts after August 15 should still report to MNTC beginning on our first day of class. Busses will be available at your high school. Below are updates to student information and communications. High School students: Please read with your parent or guardian.
*Practical Nursing start date, August 12.
- Students driving to campus will receive their parking tag on the first day of class if they have registered their car in Student Services.
- A Moore Norman Technology Center bus will be at each high school on the first day of class, August 15. Click on the link to view class times and bus schedules. - Class Times & Bus Schedule
School ID badges
Students will receive their printed student ID badges on the first day of class if they have already taken their photo. The last scheduled time to get your student photo taken is Friday, August 12 between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. The photos are only taken in Student Services at the Franklin Road Campus. Students will have an opportunity to get their photo taken the first day of class.
The MNTC café, Bistro 72, will be open for breakfast and lunch from 7:45 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Seating will be available in the north dining area.
Administration Offices/General Information: (405) 801-5000
Attendance: (405) 801-5010
Bursar: (405) 801-5091
Financial Aid: (405) 801-5046
- Automotive Collision Repair & Refinishing
- Automotive Service Technology
- Cloud & Virtualization Network Administration
- CNC Machining
- Computer Aided Design & Drafting
- Cyber Defense
- Dental Assisting
- Digital Cinema and TV Production
- Electrical Trades
- Engineering (Juniors and Seniors Onsite)
- Graphic Design
- Health Careers Certification
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC/R)
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapy Services
- PN Select
- Practical Nursing
- Programming & Software Development
- Service Careers Maintenance
- Surgical Technology
- Veterinary Assisting