The Moore Norman Technology Center Foundation, Inc. was established in 1974 to foster and promote technology education, and to help students realize their dreams when financial difficulties can become a road block to academic and career success. Since its inception, the MNTC Foundation has grown to include a granting program for teachers as well as emergency funding for MNTC students or staff who face sudden hardship. A tax-deductible gift to the MNTC Foundation is a gift of a quality education and an investment in the future of our economy.
MNTC Foundation Goals
- Engage the community in ongoing education improvement
- Provide a professional mechanism and expertise to collect and invest donated funds in a way that is agreeable to donors
- Give investment options for those truly interested in the future of the community
Choose Where Your Donations Go
- Scholarships - Merit-based scholarships awarded to students who have exhibited outstanding leadership and professional skills in their MNTC class.
- Emergency Funding - Available to any MNTC student or staff member in the event of a sudden loss of income or extreme hardship.
- Grants to Teachers - Assist teachers in purchasing classroom supplies and equipment to enable them to teach their students more effectively. These funds can also be applied to tuition or training costs related to teaching.
MNTC Foundation trustees may include up to 20 representatives of Moore and Norman banking institutions, chambers of commerce and business. Currently, MNTC’s Foundation has 17 trustees.
For more information, call (405) 801-5100.
Tax-deductible donations can be mailed to Moore Norman Technology Center Foundation, Inc., P.O. Box 6586, Norman, OK 73070.