This session will walk students through how to prepare for an interview, several strategies on answering interview questions, and how to follow-up after the interview. Students will have the opportunity to discuss challenging questions and practice their interviewing skills while playing Jenga in an interactive group challenge that will demand critical thinking and teamwork.
At the completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- List steps needed in preparing for an interview
- Develop skills in answering basic and complex interview questions
- Understand the STAR Method of answering questions
- Close the interview using the call-back close technique
- Implement follow-up strategies
View our events page to see the next time this workshop is offered: