What's My Hire Score?
What does my hire score mean?
Max Points: 30
You have hiring potential! You are well on your way to getting your dream job. Keep doing what you are doing.
Almost there! Keep working and improving yourself: get involved, gain relevant experience, build up job search knowledge and tools and practice interviewing. You will be job ready in not time?
Points: Below 15
Keep going! Focus on the job you want, both now and into the future. Take advantage of campus resources to help your pursue your dream career. Be proactive throughout your education to be career ready.
Look below for ways to improve your hire score.
1. Do you need help increasing your GPA?
2. Did you know MNTC has 8 Student Organizations?
3. Have your considered running for an office in a student organization?
4. No work history? No worries, checkout MNTC’s work-based learning opportunities.
5. Are you interested in talking with someone that does what you think you would like to do? You can.
An Informational Interview is a great way to visit with a professional to learn about careers, industries
and work places of interest.
6. Is your social media sharing the right image with employers? If not, participate in the Steps to Success Workshop: Everything Social Media
Steps to Success Workshop Series
7. Need help with your career planning or job search?
8. Did you know that most jobs require not only an application but also a resume? Is your resume ready
to share with employers? If not, use MNTC’s very own resume builder.
9. Have you ever been in an interview and it did not go as well as you had hoped? Me too. That is why
MNTC offers many opportunities for you to learn how to interview and to gain experience in