Moore Norman Technology Center will hold the 2023 Graduation Ceremony at a new location this year. We hope to have family and friends join us as we celebrate the successful completion of training students to enter the next phase of their career.
What: 2023 MNTC Graduation Ceremony
When: Monday, May 15, 2023
Time: Doors open at 5:00 p.m. (Enter Southeast entrance)
Graduates arrive at 5:15 p.m. (Graduates proceed to University Ballroom A)
Ceremony begins at 6:00 p.m.
Where: Embassy Suites Hotel & Conference Center, 2501 Conference Drive, Norman, OK 73069 (Click here for map)
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-801-5000.
Prepare for your graduation ceremony.
Important graduation details:
- GOWNS -All graduates will be required to wear a graduation gown (no cap). If you are a high school student, please wear your high school graduation gown. All other students click here to purchase your ROYAL (blue) graduation gown only. Allow plenty of time when ordering so your gown arrives in time for graduation. The outfit underneath your gown should be professional, including shoes that allow for safely walking up and down stairs.
- If you have concerns about purchasing the graduation gown from Amazon, please contact your program counselor listed below.
- BIT: Lee Ann Kennedy; email@example.com
- Construction Trades: Natalie Crawley; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health: Jana Cline; email@example.com
- STEM/Transportation & Welding; Yumi Davis; firstname.lastname@example.org
- CORDS/STOLES - Superintendent's Award nominees will receive gold cords and will wear them at graduation. NTHS members will receive information about their cords/stoles before graduation. NTHS members can pick up your cords from your building Admin Assistant. Contact Traci Hopper with questions or visit mntc.edu/nths for more details.
- PHOTOGRAPHY -Candid Color Photography will be taking professional graduation photos during the ceremony. Register here prior to the graduation ceremony to have photo access after the event. Include your personal email to receive a direct link to your proofs over the summer.
- DIPLOMAS -Students can pick up their diploma from their instructor on the last day of school. After June 1, students will need to pick up their diploma from Student Services. Student Services hours are Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. If you have a hold on your account, please call (405) 801-5000 to take care of it as soon as possible. You will not be able to receive your diploma, if there is a hold on your account. *Forms of valid photo ID include: current driver’s license, 2022-2023 school ID (MNTC, high school, or college/university), other state-issued photo ID