24-Hour Attendance Line
For your convenience, Moore Norman’s attendance line is available 24-hours-a-day to notify the school of absences. Adult students or parents/guardians of high school students should call the attendance line at (405) 801-5010 and leave a message. You will be requested to provide all of the following information:
- Name of caller and relationship to student.
- Name of the student who is absent.
- Name of the program or instructor (if available).
- Date(s) student will be absent.
- Reason for absence (illness, appointment, bereavement, etc.).