Moore Norman Technology Center welcomes all visitors.
We work to assist visitors in obtaining reasonable and appropriate accommodations, and in supporting equal access to our website, services, programs, and activities. For specific questions, visit our contact us page where you can communicate with a customer service representative via phone, email, or live chat during regular business hours.
- Accessible Parking & Entrances
- For Visitors with Limited Mobility
- For Visitors Who Are Blind or with Low Vision
- For Visitors Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Website Accessibility & Inclusion
- Service Animals
- World Language Interpretation Services
Franklin Road Campus Accessible EntrancesVisitors can view this campus map for our Franklin Road Campus to determine the best point of entry.
South Penn Campus Accessible Entrances
All entrances at our South Penn Campus are fully accessible.
- American Sign Language interpreters are available. Two weeks notice is preferred; 48 business hours notice is required.
ASL Interpreter on Campus:
(405) 801-5285 or email@example.com
- Closed captioning may be available for some services — please give two weeks notice.
- Video phone for customer service: (405) 217-0631
Over-the-phone interpretation services are available in the Information & Enrollment Area on both campuses during regular business hours for school business interactions. Contact us for more information.
Current Student Disability Services & Accommodations
Visit the Disability Services page for information regarding current student disability services and accommodations.