Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Reporting under CARES Act Sections 18004(a)(1) Institutional Portion, 18004(a)(2), and 18004(a)(3).
CARES Act Higher Ed Emergency Relief (HEERF) Grant
Application for the CARES Act Higher Ed Emergency Relief (HEERF) Grant
Dear Moore Norman Technology Center Student: You are receiving this form because you are a post-secondary student enrolled in an approved program at Moore Norman Technology Center, as of March 12, 2020. To be eligible for this grant, you must have expenses related to the disruption of campus operations due to the Coronavirus-19 shutdown, which began on March 13, 2020. An eligible student must meet the criteria as defined by law in SEC 484, 20 U.S.C. 1091, In Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (HEA):
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Must have a valid social security number
- Must have a registration with Selective Service (if student is male)
- Must have a High School Diploma, GED or homeschool certificate
- Must be attending & participating in a post-secondary program at an institution of higher education
- Must be making satisfactory academic progress
- Must not owe a refund on grants or be in default on loans with any institution of higher education
- Must have completed repayment of any Title IV funds obtained fraudulently
- Must sign a statement of educational purpose (see below)
Please contact us for more information about how MNTC uses CARES Act funding.