* Required

Current Information

New Name

Please note: Any name changes must include legal documentation (i.e. marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc.) Please attach a copy of your document using the link below.
Max file size: 10 MB

New Phone

New Address

Please note: Some address changes may require proof. You will be contacted by the Bursars Office if additional documentation is required.

New Emergency Contact (HS Only)

I understand that any name changes must be accompanied by legal documents (i.e. marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc.). Some address changes may require proof and I may be contacted by the bursar.

Please provide an email address where we can send a link to your current form.

Email Address :