FlexTrack Computer Courses
Moore Norman Technology Center offers FlexTrack Computer courses in a self-paced, open entry, individualized format that meets the needs of our busy adult students.
- Flexible scheduling, classroom-style resources - Our training gives you unprecedented flexibility, and also provides classroom resources such as support and MOS study guides.
- MOS certification preparation - Our Microsoft Office training prepares you to prove your skills by earning the Microsoft Office Specialist, Expert and Master credentials immediately upon course completion.
- Receive money back for completing your courses - Students who complete a FlexTrack Computer course will receive a $25.00 gift certificate good toward any future FlexTrack Computer course.
- Complete real-life projects - Classes incorporate real life projects using self-paced books with step-by-step instructions. Textbooks contain extra practice exercises and repetition to facilitate learning.
- Microsoft Certified instructor in lab - A Microsoft Certified instructor is available in class to answer your questions and offer assistance Monday through Thursday, 1:00pm – 8:00pm.
- Get started and get your books at Orientation - A mandatory orientation is held every Monday at 1:30pm and 6:00pm at the South Penn Campus in room P202. Books and course materials are included in the price and will be disbursed during orientation.
- Time is on your side - Students have up to 20 weeks from the day of enrollment to complete any of the FlexTrack Computer courses. This is adequate time for the busy working adult.
- Classes are offered close to your location - Classes are held at the South Penn Campus located at 13301 South Pennsylvania Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73170.
- Work from home - Classwork may be done from home or any place that has the same version of software you are learning.
- Connect with Live Instructor from Home – Connect with your instructor face-to-face using Microsoft Teams.
Can't find the class you're looking for?
Small Classes, Comfortable Learning
Our relaxed and fun learning environment will help you become a more confident and skillful cook. Small classes mean more one-on-one time with your instructor in a comfortable environment. Most cooking classes are hosted at our Moore Norman Technology Center South Penn Oklahoma City campus. Students will learn basic or advanced (your choice) cooking skills during the classes.
Our Classes Cost Less
Since MNTC is taxpayer funded, we're not focused on creating a profit. This means that more people in our community have a chance to enhance their skills at an affordable price. Many of our students are inspired to complete several classes each year which can lead to a fun culinary hobby or career.