Classes at South Penn Campus
- Asian Cooking: Stir-Fry Chicken
- Asian Cooking: Sushi Basics
- German Dinner: German Sausages
- German Dinner: Pork Schnitzel
- Italian Cooking: Tuscan Style Soup & Salad
- Knife Skills: Utilize Your Cuts in the Kitchen
- Korean Essentials: Beef BulGoGi
- Plant Based Cooking: Chili & Cornbread
- Plant Based Cooking: Orange Chicken & Rice
Classes at The Well in Norman
- Cooking Demo: Art of a Sushi Roll
- Cooking Demo:Apple Cinnamon Biscuits
- Cooking Demo:Fall Soup
- Cooking Demo: Quick & Easy Sheet Pan Meal
- Cooking Demo: Sicilian Style Pizza
- Cooking Demo: Stir Fry Chicken in a Wok
- Cooking Demo: Stir Fry Glass Noodle w/Vegtables and Meat
- Cooking Demo: Taste of Italy, Tuscan Soup
- Painting on Canvas-Adult Painting Class
Small Classes, Comfortable Learning
MNTC offers a relaxed and fun learning environment that can help you become more confident and skillful both at work, and in hobbies at home. Small class sizes mean more one-on-one time with instructors, and it happens in a comfortable learning environment.
Classes That Cost Less
Since MNTC is taxpayer funded, we focus on students more than generating a profit. This means more people in our community have a chance to enhance their skills at an affordable price. In fact, many students are inspired to complete several classes each year which can lead to a fun hobby, side gig, or a new career.
The Skills You Want & That Employers Need
Moore Norman Technology Center has some of the most affordable and recognizable certification and hobby classes in Moore, Norman, and south Oklahoma City. Get certified and be ready for today's and tomorrow's workforce challenges.
Large Selection of Courses
MNTC offers over 300 beginner, intermediate, and expert-level classes for students in Moore, Norman, and south Oklahoma City. Our classes are in-demand and prepare students for some of the hottest jobs in the market.
Learners interested in extended workforce training might consider the following career programs listed below. These programs can be completed in one to two years.