Moore Norman Technology Center ("MNTC") provides the MNTC Web site including the MNTC Home Page and other MNTC content (collectively, the "MNTC Site") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions below. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ACCESSING THE MNTC SITE. BY ACCESSING THE MNTC SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE MNTC SITE.
- Rules. While visiting the MNTC Site, you may also not: post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the MNTC Site in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the MNTC Site or the Internet; post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component; upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the MNTC Site which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect hereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder.
- Monitoring. Moore Norman Technology Center has no obligation to monitor the MNTC Site. However, you agree that Moore Norman Technology Center has the right to monitor the MNTC Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the MNTC Site properly, or to protect itself or its subscribers. Moore Norman Technology Center will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. Moore Norman Technology Center reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of this Agreement.
- Privacy. Moore Norman Technology Center cannot ensure or guarantee privacy for MNTC users. It is therefore recommended that this service not be used for the transmission of confidential information. Any such use shall be at the sole risk of the user, and Moore Norman Technology Center and its affiliate and related companies shall be relieved of all liability in connection therewith.
- Buying over the Internet. When making purchases or other transactions through the MNTC Site or the Internet, but you may also be asked by the Merchant or information or service provider to supply certain information, Including credit card or other payment mechanisms. You agree that all information you provide any merchant or information or service provider through the MNTC Site will be accurate and complete. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you Or other users of your account and credit card or other payment mechanisms at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You also will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes, if any, relating to purchases on the MNTC Site. Moore Norman Technology Center is in no way responsible for any charges you or any user of your account incurs when making purchases or other transactions in this manner.
- Limitation of Liability. Moore Norman Technology Center takes no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the documents and related graphics on the MNTC Site. Further, Moore Norman Technology Center makes no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in software programs, documents and related graphics on the MNTC Site for any purpose. All such software programs, documents and related graphics are provided without warranty of any kind. In no event shall Moore Norman Technology Center be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from the service.
- Recourse. If you are dissatisfied with the MNTC Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of Moore Norman Technology Center in operating the MNTC Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the MNTC Site.
- Confidential Information. You authorize Moore Norman Technology Center to collect from any party and to retain all relevant information relating to your use of the MNTC Site, and you hereby authorize any party to provide us with such information. You understand and agree that unless you notify Moore Norman Technology Center to the contrary by e-mailing us, you further authorize Moore Norman Technology Center to disclose, on a confidential basis, to any party with whom Moore Norman Technology Center has business relations all relevant information relating to your dealings with us and the MNTC Site.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Moore Norman Technology Center and its affiliate and related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to any Violation of this Agreement by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of the MNTC Site or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on the MNTC Site or on the Internet by you or users of your account.
- Trademarks. MNTC and other names, logos and icons identifying MNTC and Moore Norman Technology Center products and services referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Moore Norman Technology Center. All other product and/or brand or company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement, including any and all documents referenced herein, constitute the entire agreement between Moore Norman Technology Center and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. Moore Norman Technology Center's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement be determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma.