Welcome to Stellar Creative Group, a full-service graphic design studio provided by second-year students of Moore Norman Technology Center’s Graphic Design program.
As part of our second year curriculum, we assist small businesses and 501(c)3 non-profit agencies from our community with marketing and graphic design services*. Whether you already have an idea in mind or need assistance developing a concept, a small team of MNTC graphic design students under the supervision of the graphic design instructor will meet with you and walk you through the entire process to the completion of your final printed pieces.
Stellar Creative Group - Service List
- Corporate Identity Package (i.e. logo, letterhead, business card, envelope)
- Business card
- Brochure design
- Invoice design
- Business/employment form
- Vinyl banner
- Direct mail
- Post card
- Single/Double Sided
- Promotional item (Magnet, buttons, pin designs, etc.)
- Restaurant menu
- One page
- Multiple pages
- Apparel/t-shirt design
- PowerPoint template
- Photo Restoration
- Digital Advertising (e.g. email templates, social media banners, digital ads)
Please review the guidelines below before submitting your project request. Even within the guidelines, we are only able to accept a limited number of projects each school year. If your project is not selected during the current year, we hope you will consider us again in the future.
Client Application Guidelines: External or Internal Clients
These guidelines help establish the scope of requested projects, and keep work and charges focused for both the client, and for Stellar.
Applications are accepted online between November and April each school year.
All projects are to be completed by April during the school year a request was accepted.
Please allow a minimum of five (5) working/school days for Stellar to review online applications for live work projects.
In order for projects to be considered “complete,” the following is to be provided:
- Client must approve of project, sign off, and provide payment.
- Upon receipt of payment, Stellar Creative Group will provide the final project in digital variations. (e.g., Native file, EPS, JPG, PNG, and PDF.)
Stellar Creative Group Fees
Stellar Creative Group provides an initial consultation to identify a client’s needs and determine the scope of each project. Following the first meeting, Stellar develops a project timeline and price quote which includes guidelines for revisions and modification. Stellar charges a standard fee of $25 per hour.
The project quote will not change unless a specific update or redesign is requested after a final approval has been made. Updates or redesigns are charged separately.
Clients will receive an email notification once a project is completed. This will include directions for pick-up and printing costs. All printing invoices are to be paid directly to the printer by clients.
- Clients are eligible to apply for live work by Stellar Creative Group every two-school years. (Example: Stellar worked on a client’s project in 2016-17; that client cannot apply again for live work assistance from Stellar until the 2018-19 school year.)
- Projects can or will include stock photos from Stellar’s library, but may also include high-resolution digital photos provided by the client.
- If requested, Stellar can do photography at an additional charge.
For more information, please email [email protected] or call (405) 364-5763 ext. 4120