This program prepares students to solve accounting problems using computerized software and electronic spreadsheets. Students learn basic office skills as well as beginning, advanced, computerized and payroll accounting principles.
Students develop an in-depth understanding of accounting concepts, theories and procedures as well as their effects on financial reports and analysis of business. Students also produce and analyze financial statements.
- Who can attend?
- Class Times
- Certifications Available
- Gainful Employment
- Start Date: August,October,January
- Days: Monday - Friday
- A.M. Hours: 9:15 - 12:25
- NPS 9:15 - 12:05;
- MPS 9:35 - 12:25
- P.M. Hours: 1:15 - 4:10
- NPS: 1:15 - 4:10
- MPS: 1:15 - 4:10
- Evening Hours: N/A
- Adults can choose to attend A.M. and/or P.M. sessions.
- High school students can attend half day, A.M. or P.M., to be decided during career advisement session.
- Completion & Positive Placement Rate
- Potential Occupations
- Potential Wages
- Career Profile
- On-Time Adult Completion Rate:For more information contact the Data Management Coordinator.
- Positive Placement Rate: 72.7%
Positive Placement Rate includes Military, Continuing Education and all Employment, related or not related. The rate information provided below is based on the most current data available.
I recently attended Connect Now at Moore Norman Technology Center. I was able to bring my son to this event. It was an amazing opportunity for him to learn about options available to him for the future. It was headed up by Barbara Rice, Disabilities Coordinator. Kudos to her and all the vendors for providing this awesome event to the community. - Shirlene Gathright