This program prepares students to envision, develop and manage their own business. Students discover the skills necessary to be an entrepreneur, including: developing a business plan, identifying market needs, marketing a business, maintaining accurate records and accounting processes, managing finances, and integrating technology into business functions. Students gain the knowledge necessary to make sound financial decisions, while also operating a business with the legal, ethical, and social obligations of today’s small business owner.
- Who can attend?
- Class Times
- Certifications Available
- Gainful Employment
- Start Date: August,October,January
- Days: Monday - Friday
- A.M. Hours: 9:15 - 12:25
- NPS 9:15 - 12:05;
- MPS 9:35 - 12:25
- P.M. Hours: 1:15 - 4:10
- NPS: 1:15 - 4:10
- MPS: 1:15 - 4:10
- Evening Hours: N/A
- Adults can choose to attend A.M. and/or P.M. sessions.
- High school students can attend half day, A.M. or P.M., to be decided during career advisement session.
- Completion & Positive Placement Rate
- Potential Occupations
- Potential Wages
- Career Profile
- On-Time Adult Completion Rate: For more information contact the Data Management Coordinator.
- Positive Placement Rate: 100%
Positive Placement Rate includes Military, Continuing Education and all Employment, related or not related. The rate information provided below is based on the most current data available.
I recently attended Connect Now at Moore Norman Technology Center. I was able to bring my son to this event. It was an amazing opportunity for him to learn about options available to him for the future. It was headed up by Barbara Rice, Disabilities Coordinator. Kudos to her and all the vendors for providing this awesome event to the community. - Shirlene Gathright