A: Refer to the "Prerequisites" tab above.
This program prepares students for careers in designing, developing, marketing and maintaining websites. Students gain fundamental and enhanced skills in web authoring, design and animation, plus, they develop and maintain content management systems. They build digital portfolios and develop electronic marketing strategies to promote their work. Students in this career program gain the technical skills required for the World Organization of Webmasters Apprentice Web Designer certification.
- Who can attend?
- Class Times
- Credentials Available
- Gainful Employment
- Start Date: August & January
- Days: Monday - Friday
- A.M. Hours: 9:15 - 12:25
- NPS 9:15 - 12:05;
- MPS 9:35 - 12:25
- P.M. Hours: 1:15 - 4:10
- NPS: 1:15 - 4:10
- MPS: 1:15 - 4:10
- Evening Hours: N/A
- Adults can choose to attend A.M. and/or P.M. sessions.
- High school students can attend half day, A.M. or P.M., to be decided during career advisement session.
- Completion & Positive Placement Rate
- Potential Occupations
- Potential Wages
- Career Profile
- On-Time Adult Completion Rate: For more information contact the Data Management Coordinator
- Positive Placement Rate: 100%
Positive Placement Rate includes Military, Continuing Education and all Employment, related or not related. The rate information provided below is based on the most current data available.