A: Refer to the "Prerequisites" tab above.
Service Careers Maintenance
MNTC's Service Careers Maintenance provides students with a broad scope of skill training to prepare them to work as a building maintenance technicians and grounds keepers. Plus basic construction courses – safety, tools, etc. – will be covered to ensure that students comprehend the complex tasks and equipment use required of a building Maintenance technician and grounds keeper.
Students who successfully complete this program have opportunities to become employed by Moore, Norman, and Oklahoma City Metro contractors and construction companies.
- Who can attend?
- Class Times
- Credentials Available
- Gainful Employment
- Start Date: August, October, January
- Days: Monday - Friday
- A.M. Hours: 9:15 - 12:25
- NPS 9:15 - 12:05;
- MPS 9:35 - 12:25
- P.M. Hours: 1:15 - 4:10
- NPS: 1:15 - 4:10
- MPS: 1:15 - 4:10
- Evening Hours: N/A
- Adults can choose to attend A.M. and/or P.M. sessions.
- High school students can attend half day, A.M. or P.M., to be decided during career advisement session.
- Completion & Positive Placement Rate
- Potential Occupations
- Potential Wages
- Career Profile
- On-Time Adult Completion Rate: For more information contact the Data Management Coordinator
- Positive Placement Rate: 80.0%
Positive Placement Rate includes Military, Continuing Education and all Employment, related or not related. The rate information provided below is based on the most current data available.