Two men working on sheet metal
Adults & High School Juniors and Seniors

MNTC's Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Program (HVAC/R) prepares students to enter the residential and light commercial HVAC industry. Students learn to test and service residential & light commercial Heating and Air Conditioning systems, including Heat Pumps. They also learn, safety and work practices, protective equipment, handling pressurized fluids and hazardous substances, and how to use hand and power tools to test and service heating and refrigeration equipment, including those used to measure air flow.

Students who successfully complete this program have opportunities to become employed by Moore, Norman, and Oklahoma City Metro contractors and construction companies.

Program Details

Inside HVAC/R

Is this program right for me?

Financial Aid & Scholarships

HVAC/R Help Center

Not sure if you want to apply?

Ask us a question

By providing my contact information in this form and clicking the "SUBMIT" button, I provide my consent to receive correspondence via email, text, and phone from Moore Norman Technology Center. I understand that I can opt out at any time.


CareerTech Student Organization