360 Virtual Tour
Adult Students Only
Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient, office, and laboratory duties. During appointments, you will hand dentists instruments and assist with routine procedures. Prepare instruments and materials, update health and dental records, instruct patients on post-operative and general oral-health care, and take impressions. You will spend a minimum of 300 hours assisting dentists in real clinic situations. You will take courses to earn state certifications in Radiation, Nitrous Oxide, Sealants, and Coronal Polish, as well as take the National Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) examination. This is a CODA Accredited Program.
- Perform digital x-rays, chair-side assistance, and explore dental specialties using the latest instruments and techniques
- Assist professionals chair-side in an on-site clinic providing dental care to under-served community members
- Deliver high-quality patient care through advanced clinical experiences in dental offices
Prepared for national certification, immediate employment, and further education
Career Coaching | Certifications/Clinicals | Work-based Experiences
Interview, Bridgette Cannon
Is this program right for me?
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Steps to Apply
- Review Application Booklet
- Apply Online (Adult Health Applications have closed)
- Follow instructions in application confirmation email.
- Schedule and attend Information Session
- The application period for 2023-2024 school year opens 9:00 a.m. on January 17, 2023.
- Online applications for the 2023-2024 school year must be submitted by April 21, 2023.
- All items on the requirement checklist must be submitted no later than 12:00 p.m. on May 26, 2023.