A: Refer to the "Prerequisites" tab above.
Personal Fitness Trainer
MNTC's Personal Fitness Trainer Program is designed for high school seniors and adults who want to achieve their maximum potential through health and fitness. Students in this program learn how to:
- coach others through safe and effective exercise,
- design purposeful fitness programs,
- instruct and motivate others to reach their personal health and fitness goals.
This program highlights the ability to inspire others in an encouraging and uplifting way toward improving their overall fitness and health. Successful personal fitness trainers are dedicated to maintaining personal integrity, client confidentiality and professional standards; and are committed to self-improvement, self-awareness, continuous learning, personal growth and development.
Upon completion of the program, students are prepared to sit for the American Council on Exercise – Certified Personal Trainer Certification or the National Strength and Conditioning Association – Certified Personal Trainer Certification.
- Who can attend?
- Class Times
- Credentials Available
- Completion & Positive Placement Rate
- Potential Occupations
- Potential Wages
- Career Profile
- On-Time Adult Completion Rate: Contact Data Management Coordinator
- Positive Placement Rate: Contact Data Management Coordinator
Positive Placement Rate includes Military, Continuing Education and all Employment, related or not related. The rate information provided below is based on the most current data available.