Our Assessment Center provides a full range of assessments including testing to determine classroom readiness for career programs, health certification testing, industry certification testing, end of instruction competency testing and SkillsUSA testing.
Certification testing is available to the public in some areas. Please contact the Assessment Center for more information.
ACCUPLACER is used to determine classroom readiness for prospective students entering MNTC Career Programs. MNTC Career Advisors and Tech Representatives refer students to the MNTC Assessment Center for the appropriate testing. Testing appointments are scheduled once a referral has been received. Click here for more information about Accuplacer.
ACT WorkKeys - Career Readiness Certificate (CRC)
- Applied Math
- Locating Information
- Reading for Information
- Click here for more information about ACT WorkKeys
- Microsoft Office Specialist Tests
- Word (Core & Expert)
- Excel (Core & Expert)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA Exams)
- Adobe Certification (Associate & Expert)
- Autodesk Certification (User & Professional)
- Quickbooks Certification
- IC3 Digital Literacy Certification
- Computing Fundamentals
- Key Applications
- Living Online
- Click here for more information about Certiport testing
Technical & Engineering Exams
State of Oklahoma Exams
- CLEET Exams
- Bail Enforcer
- Oklahoma POSSE
- Private Security Phase 1,2,3,4
- Oklahoma Board of Behavioral Health Licensing
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Licensed Professional Counselor (OLERE)
- Oklahoma Board of Nursing
- Advanced Unlicensed Assistant
- Oklahoma Corporation Commission
- Oklahoma Department of Career Technology Education
- EMS Competency Assessments
- Oklahoma State Department of Health
- Advanced CMA
- CAN Level 2
- CAN Level 3
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Hearing Aid Fitter/Dealer
- Medical Micropigmentologist
- Medication Aide
- Nurse Aide
- Oklahoma Home Care Administrator
- Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Oklahoma Department of Labor
- Alarm Salesperson
- Alarm Manager
- Alarm Fire Sprinkler Plan & Design
- Alarm Technician
- Electronic Access Control
- Closed Circuit Television
- Nurse Call
- Alternative Fuels
- Fire Sprinkler Inspector
- Oklahoma State Fire Marshall
- Fire Extinguisher
- Outdoor Fireworks Display Operator
- OSU Fire Service Training
- Firefighter I
- Firefighter 2
- Firefighter 1 Instructor
- Firefighter 2 Instructor
- HazMat Awareness
- Click here for State of Oklahoma study guides and more information.
- Differential Aptitude Testing
- Abstract Reasoning
- Mechanical Reasoning
- Parapro (Teacher's Aide)
- Performance Assessment Testing (PAN)*
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigations)
- CBP (U.S. Customs and Border Protection)
- *Please contact your potential employer or the appropriate organization listed above for information about specific exams.
Authorized Pearson Vue Test Center:
Thursday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Limited space available. Other times possible for MNTC students by arrangement.
Contact Pearson VUE for scheduling:
Where are you located?
Moore Norman Technology Center has two campuses:
- Franklin Road Campus
- 4701 12th Ave NW
Norman, OK 73069
405-364-5763, ext 7263
- South Penn Campus
- 13301 South Pennsylvania
Oklahoma City, OK 73170
405-367-5763, ext 3521
What are your hours for testing?
- Franklin Road Campus
- Monday-Thursday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (Summer Hours 8:00 am to 4:00 pm)
Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. (Summer Hours 8:00 am to 11:30)
- Some Tuesday evenings are also available, please call for more information.
- Testing begins at 8:30 am and must be completed by closing time.
- South Penn Campus
- Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Evening hours may be available by special arrangement
How do I schedule an exam?
Most exams (Parapro, Certiport and Pearson Vue Franklin Road Campus only) can be scheduled either at the Franklin Road Campus or the South Penn Campus. Most of the time calling 48 hrs in advance is sufficient to schedule however during certain times of the year testing to the public is limited. To schedule an exam, please call the appropriate campus at the phone number above.
Pearson Vue exams for the public must be scheduled through Pearson Vue. Please go to www.pearsonvue.com to schedule an exam.
What exams do you administer?
MNTC administers a variety of exams for our students and the public. Please see the Assessment Center webpage for information about specific exams. (insert link to page).
How much do the exams cost?
Exam costs vary greatly, please contact the Assessment Center for information about the cost of exams.