- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Certified Medication Aide
- Medical Coding/ICD-10
- CEU for most healthcare-related professionals
- MAT Update
- Medication Administration Technician (MAT)
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Advanced EMT
- Advanced Unlicensed Assistant
Students interested in Nurse Refresher should contact 405-801-5000 to enroll. Once a student has registered, the student will receive user name and password access to the course (DTL) Desire to Learn, an online learning management system.
The new 2020 AHA guidelines provides the foundation for saving lives from cardiac arrest. It teaches both single rescuer and team basic life support skills for the application in both pre-hospital and in facility environments, with a focus on high quality CPR and team dynamics. MNTC is an official American Heart Association (AHA) Training Center.
After successful completion of the CPR class, the student will receive an AHA eCard via email from AHA.
Click here to enroll in the next class!