We understand the role that effective safety and environmental training plays in a company’s everyday success. We can help you develop a cost-effective plan that meets state and federal safety requirements, and one that also protects your business through a proactive approach to training.
Safety training through MNTC can also help your company avoid costly OSHA and PEOSH citations or penalties.
We can train at your site, or in MNTC’s multi-purpose safety-training lab. Our training lab provides the hands-on experience employees need when training for confined space entry, asbestos abatement, and fall protection.
- AAA Defensive Driver Improvement Program
- Permit Required Confined Space
- Entry with Non-Entry Rescue
- Fall Protection
- Ladder Safety
- Forklifts & Aerial Lifts
- Hazwoper Refresher
- Back Injury Prevention
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Other safety & health training
- Shipping Hazardous Material by Air, Highway, and Railroad
- Portable Fire Extinguishers, Selection, and Use
- OSHA 10-hour or 30-hour course for either general or construction industries
Training Coordinator, Workforce and Economic Development